old friends, daybreak, a city through the eyes of another,
patterns rediscovered and embraced, memories visited,
paths crossing with strangers and intertwining,
chance encounters and new beginnings,
renewed hope, lying on the grass and in the sun,
waiting in bus stops,
pieces of paper, lines of ink,
a game where the face the body the legs and the feet
are each drawn by another,
FISH AND CHIPS!
What are the odds that the one night we are stranded in London, the city of all cities with homeless plenty, we meet a professor from Delhi University who offers to let us sleep on his floor! A night out of the rain, with Becherovka and refreshing viewpoints for stimulating company, nicely rounded off with eggs on toast for breakfast : ) Thank you Saroj for your hospitality.
Not to mention the little bit of shiny happy chancy magic : )

Such wonder. :]
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAs i leave anglickýland tomorrow, and back to my familiar routine..I will miss this place.
ReplyDeleteLondon is a human zoo..And i love wildlife :)
Not to mention a big thank you to the both of you for showing me around the zoo. I loved the ride.
I will be coming back soon! But, before that you gotta make it to Prague.
I shall be waiting with Becherovka and the usual suspects.