Last month I participated in Bristol's first Suitcase Sale ! It was a grand idea and though we were a relatively small gathering out on a windy day, the ingenuity of people made up for the numbers and lack of publicity.
Here is a poster, drawn by Laurie. O, which we then scanned and printed.
From crepes being made in foil lined 'boxes' and all sorts of bric-a-brac for sale, here is a lovely suitcase chair !
An old accordion case fitted with willow branches to hang earrings and bracelets and roses lining the sides, worked it's magic for my macrame creations. Thank you to lovely friends who unexpectedly came by with hummus and bread and much love and cheer : )
I have always said that one must hang things out into the universe - dreams, desires, sweet nothings, a thought, a seed, an idea, a question, an anything and that the universe shall answer.
I got socks and elf green tights for a steal here, : )
Words aren't enough to say thank you for all the love and kindness, I receive from
the place of berries that I sleep in every night and wake up to every morning. None of this would be possible without the generous refilling cups of tea and bowls of food, that keep me rich in body, mind, spirit and soul. Here is a little something, hung up by a window - the beads, stones, seeds and shells weave a story of gratefulness and surrender to all the beauty I am lucky enough to be surrounded by. : )
Thank you.
Doilies on shirts, doily dream catchers, doilies in my hair and in windows like webs, there is so much to create!




No comments:
Post a Comment