I have been blessed, the luckiest girl in the world. A few months ago, I walked into the African Artifacts and Jewelry shop in Camden Market. Little did I know that I would be walking there everyday for the next few months. The work was rewarding and the people amazing. I learnt that gemstones resonate with energy and their beauty is endowed with the power to heal.
Inspired by the amazing people who would visit the shop and the market, and Marie fondly known as Ma; boss, mentor, friend and provider of opportunity, I was able to create and create with gemstones aplenty. Inspiration does exist when you are working and I learnt that working for works sake is a rewarding meditative process.
Here is a gemstone pouch, a first time creation and my last commission at the shop.
For all that I have received, here is a collection of images from the web that have inspired me over time. http://pinterest.com/hermitang/ Take a peek and start something new today! A journey can become a sacred thing, a crystal of insight and if you listen you will hear what your heart would love to say. : )
Inspired by the amazing people who would visit the shop and the market, and Marie fondly known as Ma; boss, mentor, friend and provider of opportunity, I was able to create and create with gemstones aplenty. Inspiration does exist when you are working and I learnt that working for works sake is a rewarding meditative process.
Here is a gemstone pouch, a first time creation and my last commission at the shop.
For all that I have received, here is a collection of images from the web that have inspired me over time. http://pinterest.com/hermitang/ Take a peek and start something new today! A journey can become a sacred thing, a crystal of insight and if you listen you will hear what your heart would love to say. : )

No comments:
Post a Comment